- October 29, 2015
Wellesley College ClubGet Directions
727 Washington Street
Building, launching and financing connected products in the IoT and beyond...
Launching a new product or service takes time, skill, planning and luck. That’s especially true if the launch is for a connected product in a competitive and crowded space like the Internet of Things. Join us for a conversation on the basics of product positioning, creative launches, partner building, and guerilla financing for new products and services.
- Patrick Walsh, Director, Intel Capital - Boston
- Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director, THINKstrategies
- Angelo Santinelli, Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist, Lecturer - Babson College
- Jules Pieri, CEO, The Grommet
- Jay Mixter, Co-Founder, Twyxter
Co-Sponsored with Katz, Nannis + Solomon, PC
Questions? email email@example.com